[vox] Sieve

Wes Hardaker wjhns156 at hardakers.net
Wed Oct 7 09:22:01 PDT 2009

>>>>> On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 19:19:49 -0700, Bill Broadley <bill at broadley.org> said:

BB> Some examples:

Thanks for the examples.  I've actually been wanting to switch to sieve
for quite some time, but haven't looked into setup, etc.  Your examples
were useful if for nothing else in poking me further in that direction.

Is it powerful enough to do commands like this procmail rule, which
splits mailing lists into common folder names:

:0:mailinglock
* ^TO\/(mediawiki|call-home|disman|nmrg|gxsnmp|idwg|agentx|ding|bbdb|viavoice|nnimap|kde-announce|snmp-forum|xvoice|snmpconf|midcom|kopete|multi6|wireshark|kopete|namedroppers|dns-operations|dnsop|zoidberg|kde-redhat-users|fedora-kde|kphotoalbum|lugod|fedora-extras-commits|mythtv-users|bacula-users|bacula-announce|dkim|netmod|emacs-orgmode|openssl-users)
$DELIVERDIR/.mlists.`echo $MATCH | tr ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz`/

(I just add new lists to that list)
--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/