[vox] Meetings scheduled thru July - still need a venue starting in June

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Mar 25 11:19:18 PDT 2009

The following meetings are scheduled with guest speakers:

  Apr. 20 - "Alice" (Cameron Tully-Smith, from LUGOD)
  May  18 - "Oracle Linux Engineering Update" (Todd Trichler, of course :) )
  June 15 - "Cernio" (Graham Freeman; Davisites may recongize his name)
  July 20 - "click2try" (Mark Smallwood, from their Santa Cruz office)

More at:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

We will no longer be able to meet at the Davis public library starting
in June, so we'll need a new venue for June and beyond.  I'd like something
stable, that we can meet at until library renovations are complete.
(Or longer, if the venue is free and it works well for us and the venue!)

Thanks and enjoy,