[vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jun 9 14:27:22 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 12:09:26AM -0700, Bill Ward wrote:
>    PenLUG met at a community center in Belmont for a while, which worked out
>    pretty well since Open Country was footing the bill.  Does LUGOD have a
>    sponsor that would pay for it?

Nothing like Open Country was, though we've had a few very big donations
from some of our members.  (A number of them by Tim Riley from AppaHost.)

We may simply have enough cash to afford it w/o any donations, and without
draining our bank account too much.  I have no idea what our current
balance is. <:^(

Our ledger sorely needs updating.  I've kept track of pretty much all
donations during meetings, in the meeting minutes.  But expenditures
(i.e., food and supplies for our 10yr anniversary, or payments to the
Library for the room when the building is closed for a holiday) are
pretty much locked up in Henry's paperwork and/or computer.