[vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jul 23 16:29:39 PDT 2009

Ok, advertising contract is between Sept. 21, 2009 and June 10, 2010.

The cheapest rate is for a 15"x11"[*] interior advertisment, which would
be displayed inside all (38~41) of the Unitrans single deck busses.
It would cost $455.00.

We'd need to make our own signs.  They must be printed on cardstock
and laminated.[*]  I'm not sure how much that would cost at a print
shop (e.g., Kinkos^H^H^H^H^H^HFedeEx Office).  Any suggestions?

BTW, Unitrans needs an answer by mid-next-week!!! :(

-bill!

[*] Lamination border may not be greater than 1/8" and must be included
    in the 11" height.