[vox] No reason not to switch

Chris Evans teknopup at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:26:27 PST 2009

I recently switched to Ubuntu intrepid 8.10, decided against a triboot w/ xp

and an pleasant surprised by the capabilities on my laptop.  I recommend
install a
fat16 or 32 part 1st and install dos/windows 98se and mounted as a /dos in
linux and
conf dosemu to use that part. to boot off of.

I still not sure if /boot should be its own partition or on the /...

Be sure to be playing the  victory music, when you delete your xp in fdisk.
:-)