[vox] No reason not to switch

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Wed Jan 28 11:00:21 PST 2009

So, I have been using Windows all my life, and now I have no reason not
to switch to Ubuntu, except for Uncertainty, Doubt, Fear, and Taxes. I
like to think of this as UDFT. It's sort of like the upcoming transition
to digital TV. I used to switch over to the UHF knob, and now I have
painted the letters UDFT onto it. All should be good.

JK. ;-)

I see native versions of Flash and the Java Plugin available for Ubuntu
64 bit.

http://queleimporta.com/category/linux/64-bit/

If you don't read spanish, the english is a little down the page.

¡Si, me importa!

brian
--
Brian Lavender