[vox] [Semi-OT] Coworking

Gandalf Parker gandalf at any1can.net
Tue Jan 27 11:38:05 PST 2009

> would.  I've never heard the phrase "hopelessly paladin" before, and
> it doesn't line up with any definition of "paladin" that I'm aware of.
>  But then, my experience with paladins is primarily in World of
> Warcraft.

My family came up with it. Its a DnD reference.
Lawful Good even when its stupid to do so.
Honest when its not a good idea.
Believes in honor and vows and promises that no one in the real world would hold him to.

They say it now under their breath as a hint that I should shut up and let someone else answer questions who isnt so honorly restricted.

Gandalf  Parker