[vox] [Semi-OT] Coworking

Tim Riley timriley at appahost.com
Tue Jan 27 08:57:15 PST 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 18:08 -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> So I just discovered the concept of 'co-working'.  It's kind of like
> a co-op run office space for folks like me (people who telecommute and
> don't have a home office, or need to get out of the house to focus).

I telecommute from home, but I don't have a toddler. Like previous
members have posted, I would be uneasy having to trust co-workers
without any leadership. The next best choice would be to rent office
space from a single-office-space building. I visited a financial planner
in one, and there he had access to a shared receptionist.