[vox] Members needed for Aggie article

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jan 7 13:04:18 PST 2009

UC Davis' California Aggie newspaper is planning on doing a piece on LUGOD
prior to our 10th anniversary meeting.  Along with me (co-founder & pres),
he's looking for 3-5 other people to interview, preferably over the phone.
He'd like this list by tomorrow, since the deadline for getting the article
done is the end of this week!

It'd be best if it ran the gamut, so both UC students, and non-students are
sought.  If you'd like to participate, please e-mail me private with:

  * Your name   (if not obvious from your email 'From' header ;^) )
  * Your phone  (or let me know if you'd rather be interviewed via email)
  * Your 'position'  (e.g., UC Student Majoring in Foo, Sysadmin at XY, etc.)

Thanks so much!!!