[vox] How was Explorit?

ericengelhard at comcast.net ericengelhard at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 10:42:12 PDT 2009

The Explorit room is pretty small. I didn't look for extra chairs, but I think that it would comfortably seat ~15. A screen isn't absolutely necessary, but because of the mural on the all, it would make for a much cleaner projection.

No photos, but we did have some new faces, including the two Ryan's (13 and 14) interested in game platforms.

Thanks again to Brian for standing in.