[vox] [fwd] The Death of Linuxworld

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:34:30 PDT 2009

<cough>

I've written reports about Linux World before now for magazines.
Generally I did find it to be interesting.  However, there were times
(like most trades hows) when it could have been better.  Than again,
you might say that about just about anything.  Mostly I enjoyed yet
another trip to San Francisco or New York or Boston.

This year the best one I have been to is Linux Tag - www.linuxtag.org.
Looks as though the other one that is really good this year is
Linuxcon in Portland OR.  I've been there on the train from San
Francisco and Sacramento before now.  It's not too far to go.  You
could always fly :)

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon

Just a great shame that San Francisco wasn't all that good this year
:)

--
Richard
www.linuxuser.co.uk