[vox] Free books

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 22 11:52:08 PDT 2009

LUGOD is closing its Lending Library.  We've received a list of
books that the CS Dept. at CSU Bakersfield would like to take.
In the meantime, I've received a small portion of the library
(and will hopefully get the rest from Henry some time soon).
None of them were anything that CSUB wanted, so I brought them
to this week's LUGOD meeting.

Here is what remains.  Email me privately if you'd like to
arrange picking them up from me, here in Davis:

* Java: How to Program (covers Java 2 introducing Swing)
* Beginning SUSE Linux (from Novice to Professional)
* Professional Java Data (RDBMS, JDBC, SQLJ, OODBMS, JNDI...)
* Borland Kylix Developer's Guide
* StarOffice 6.0 User's Guide
* SAMS Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL and Apache
* GNU Autoconf, Automake and Libtool
* Mastering Delphi 5

There are also some MS-related books that we ended up with,
somehow...?

* Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Bible
* Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 (2nd Ed.)

I will bring these (and any others I receive) to the next
few LUGOD meetings, but after that they'll be donated
somewhere (SPCA?) or recycled.

Sent from my computer