[vox] [fwd] Monthly Techie Pink Slip & Networking Events [Sept 24, SF]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Sep 18 13:17:38 PDT 2008

Daniel from Strategi LLC wanted to share a monthly job-related event down
in San Fran...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Parrillo <dparrillo at strategi.biz> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:01:45 -0700
From: "Daniel Parrillo" <dparrillo at strategi.biz>
Subject: Posting for Linux Group (Re: Monthly Techie Pink Slip & Networking Events)

Thanks for posting in your various Linux groups and forums.
Greatly appreciated.

Host:  Daniel Parrillo
Location:   Cafe Royale - Union Square Area
800 Post Street @ Leavenworth, San Francisco, CA 94109 US
When:  Wednesday, September 24, 5:30PM
Phone:  415-695-1600

You do not need to be looking for a job - to attend this networking event.
This low-key social networking event is about building relationships for
careers (not just immediate employment needs !!)

Location: Cafe Royale - Corner of Post @ Leavenworth - Union Square, San
Francisco !!

These events will be held on the
Last Wednesday of Each Month
(until further notice!)

These events are designed to be low-key, no-pressure events, giving you the
opportunity to meet and mingle with technical peers and staffing
professionals who are interested in building productive business
relationships that last careers - not just immediate employment needs.

Cafe Royal even has a Pool Table - so often we converse during a few games
of pool !!

We currently have recruiters interested in talking with software engineering
technologists and intellects, successful technology and webservices sales
and marketing professionals as well as technical recruiter opportunities
(in-house corporate, contract and small business opportunities.)

We hope each and every attendee to bring along ONE techie with them - so do
not plan on coming alone.  We also request a business card or a resume to
enter this event.

If there is any corporate sponsors interested in being part of this event -
please contact me IMMEDIATELY to discuss.

We hope these networking events will be enjoyable and lead to some
individuals landing some great career prospects... - but we are also
interested in establishing significant and productive business relationships
that will last our careers (not just immediate employment needs.)

Look forward to seeing you at this wonderful networking event.

Hosts:
Daniel Parrillo - Strategi LLC
Keith Halperin - Emeritus

For additional information about this event - please contact:
Your partner in placement,
Danny!

Daniel Parrillo
Strategi LLC
415-695-1600
dparrillo at strategi.biz

Information on Public Transportation:
==========================
Take BART / MUNI to the Powell Street Station
Walk up Powell to Union Square - Post is on the other side of the park
(for you shoppers - Sak's Williams-Sonoma, the old Disney Store)
Walk up Post to Leavenworth (4 blocks)

Evite URL: http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/FGGQOFVLOZSIMMWNWJMN/techies

Daniel Parrillo
President - Staffing Manager - Sr. Technical Recruiter

Strategi LLC
Phone #: 415-695-1600
Email: dparrillo at strategi.biz

LinkedIn Profile URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/thehonestrecruiter/