[vox] FS: Needs love! Canon Powershot A60 digital camera

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Sep 14 19:42:27 PDT 2008

I was about to sell this little camera, and the gear that goes with it, for
$40 until we discovered that the CCD or some connection somewhere is funky,
so pictures don't look right.  Probably got dropped at one point. :(
Anyway, no sale.  (Sorry to waste the lady's time coming out to look at it!)

So, for $19 I'll give you a semi-working A60 digital camera (with fresh
alkaline AA batts), the USB cable, a 64MB CF memory card, the A/V cable,
the manuals, a case, and I'll throw in a USB CF reader. :)

Should work for you out-of-the-box on a modern Linux distro.
(And if not, then you'll have the CF reader to fall back on.)

Email me privately if interested.