[vox] Lugod Website Proposal

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Sep 8 18:48:47 PDT 2008

As a side note, some CMS system's are flat file like MoinMoin which is
what Daviswiki originally forked from.

That's not an endorsement on my part as I like many of the solutions and
just want to find the one that suits the needs of users and
administrators best.

The reason I prefer a CMS over ssh access, is the ability to quickly
delegate and to allow the community to self initiate, with proper
anti-bot protection of course.

Alex