[vox] Laptop recommendation

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Tue May 27 12:35:27 PDT 2008

Jim Stockford wrote:

>I got my laptop from ZaReason
>http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16178&cat=0&pa
ge=1
>and am really happy with the machine
>and service.

I concur with Jim, ZaReason would be a great choice for an Ubuntu laptop.
At Untangle, we recently bought a Shuttle KPC from ZaReason and have been
very happy with it.  It seems like Dell is pricing their pre-loaded Ubuntu
systems uncompetitively... Shouldn't they be less expensive than their
Windows counterparts?  On the other hand ZaReason's prices are very good
and they currently have 5 laptop models to choose from including the
eeepc.

http://www.zareason.com

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell