[vox] Fwd: Internet Services In Davis

Jeffrey Nonken jjn.lugod at nonken.net
Fri Mar 21 19:16:10 PDT 2008

Well, I missed part of this discussion while my email was down (not
the service I'm about to recommend, so no wisecracks please :) but I
have to put in my two cents' worth for Omsoft. Run by geeks for
geeks. Caps? What's that? I run bittorrent constantly for days and
sometimes weeks on end and never have a problem. I'm running a web
server as well. No, it doesn't get much traffic, but never heard a
peep from them. And I like their customer service.

I also like the fact that I can bike or walk two blocks to their
office on 5th and just walk in and talk to them. Who needs a phone? :)

This is ADSL of course.

Good luck with your search, whatever you decide.

http://www.omsoft.com/