[vox] Moving August meeting to Social date!?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jul 31 12:58:07 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 03:09:47PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Chris McKenzie will be leaving the area sooner than he thought, so
> if we want to eek a VIM+CScope talk out of him, I think it will need to
> take place at our August 5th meeting (which is currently a Social Gathering).

I heard zilch from anybody (including Chris), so... since it's only days
away, I'm guessing nothing's going to change.

Chris - any chance you can still make the August 18th meeting?
If not, then we need to book someone in your place.  (Siafoo guys can make it,
I think.)

Thanks, and thanks for all your help in the past, Chris!  Good luck in
the future!

-bill!
root at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/