[vox] Moving August meeting to Social date!?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jul 28 15:09:47 PDT 2008

Chris McKenzie will be leaving the area sooner than he thought, so
if we want to eek a VIM+CScope talk out of him, I think it will need to
take place at our August 5th meeting (which is currently a Social Gathering).

I checked with the Library and, unsurprisingly, the Blanchard room is
already booked for that date, so we'd also need a new venue.

Comments/suggestions?