[vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Oct 4 09:17:48 PDT 2007

tell gandalph about Alameda County Computer Resource
Center -- they'll make good use of his stuff.
http://www.accrc.org/
located in Berkeley very near US 80 and the Gilman exit.
i'd be willing to consider getting the stuff and taking it to
ACCRC, given that gandalph isn't impossibly far away
from me (me: ocean beach san francisco; impossibly far
away: Modesto, Mendocino, Yuba City). He'd have to
help load the truck.