Fwd: Re: [vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 3 22:37:02 PDT 2007

Gandalf posted this from a non-subscribed addr...

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gandalf  Parker <gandalf at community.net>
Subject: Re: [vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Taum Hanlon wrote:

>I am moving and have a bunch of stuff I really don't want to throw away
>cause it's just *got to be useful to somebody.
>(that's what everybody thinks right?)

Ive still got a garage full of ISP parts I got in lieugh of severance pay
during the dot.com crashes. Unfortunately I JUST MISSED an e-recycling day
by the high school up the street for their robotics club. I guess I will
suffer the hard looks from my wife for abit longer.

Gandalf  Parker

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/