[vox] [fwd] James Burgett is now number 2 in a CNN heroes contest

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 2 13:38:42 PDT 2007

Seen on SVLUG:

----- Forwarded message from Christian Einfeldt -----

Okay, a heroes contest is admittedly somewhat cheesy.  But we have an
opportunity to get national attention for James Burgett, who has given away
16,000 Ubuntu boxes.  If you think that James Burgett's efforts at the ACCRC
to give away free (as in beer) Ubuntu boxes is a good thing, and you want to
support him, doing so is as easy as clicking on this Digg link and / or the
CNN link.

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Man_is_Dugg_4_donating_16_000_Linux_boxes_now_is_no_2_in_CNN_hero_contest

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/cnn.heroes/

Thanks either way for considering my request !

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/