[vox] Free misc computer stuff at Crepeville tomorrow night

Taum Hanlon tehanlon at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 1 12:21:07 PDT 2007

I am moving and have a bunch of stuff I really don't want to throw away
cause it's just *got to be useful to somebody.
(that's what everybody thinks right?)

anyways... I'll load it all up and bring it by Crepeville tomorrow
around 7:30.
Anybody who is there is welcome to browse through it and take what they
want.
Hopefully a reasonable chunk of it will find a home, as I hate to toss
it before at least giving other compu-weenies a crack at it.

Off the top of my head:

Cases/PS's - 5 or so
patch panel/cables
Tough Book... old (think P100) and ugly but works
External Raid enclosures (DEC LVD) - 2 of them
(I think they are each 8 or 9 slots and 1 of them is actually populated
w/ 9.1 gb lvd drives)
Viao laptop... old (PII?)  fried screen but works w/ external monitor
CDRom drives - 6 or 7 (up to maybe 24x)
Hubs- 3 or 4 (I think 1 has an AUI connector!)
Switchboxes (a few good ones and some crappy ones.. there's even a
reverse KVM in there)

various other stuff like misc. cards and mice.
Maybe some books.

I've also got a Catalyst 5000 (switch) that needs a home, though I think
I'd like to actually get *some money for that.