[vox] Tux Paint 0.9.17rc1 and friends available for beta testing!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jun 28 16:35:48 PDT 2007

I'm curious to see how the upcoming version of Tux Paint's many new updates,
bugfixes and, especially, new dependencies fare out in the real world.

I've posted source tarballs for Tux Paint, Tux Paint Config, and the
Tux Paint Stamps collection, for folks who feel like taking a stab at it.

  ftp://ftp.tuxpaint.org/unix/x/tuxpaint/testbuilds/source/

I'm also hoping the folks who port and package Tux Paint for other
various platforms (Windows, Mac OS X, Debian Linux, Fedora/Red Hat Linux, etc.)
will continue to have success getting their builds put together, and will
put the results in approx. the same location (up one directory).

Onwards and colorfulwards,

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/