[vox] LUGs at LinuxWorld Expo (ref. to vox-outreach thread)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jun 26 13:17:09 PDT 2007

Brian from SacLUG received an invitation to LUGs to attend LWE this year.
(For some strange reason, LUGOD didn't receive one yet! :^) )

I think it'd be great to put together a multi-LUG presence, like we had
back in 2004:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/2004/

For those interested, please see this thread I just started over on LUGOD's
"vox-outreach" mailing list:

  http://lists.lugod.org/pipermail/vox-outreach/2007-June/001472.html

If you're interested in participating in stuff like this, and you're
not already subscribed to "vox-outreach", please consider doing so!