[vox] Semi-OT: IBM Thinkpad T20 to a good home

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 18 15:12:37 PDT 2007

Melissa recently replaced her aging (and frankenstiened) IBM Thinkpad T20,
and I'd like to offer it to a good home.  (Feel free to throw some cash
our way, if you like, too!)

The LCD works (recently replaced).  The [X] key is a bit hard to use.
The hard drive was making a little bit of noise last time Melissa tried it.
I think the on-board ethernet jack may be hosed.  I think the PCMCIA slots
may be hosed.  The DVD drive works.  If you can convince it to get on
a network (USB ethernet or wireless?) it may be useful for a small server
or something.

I'll bring it to LUGOD tonight, and you can pick it up there.
Otherwise, you gotta come get it from me in Davis!  (Sorry, Michael! :^) )

PS - reply off-list please!  First come, first served!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/