[vox] Flyer for January meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Dec 30 14:23:34 PST 2007

On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 07:17:28PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I've created a flyer for January's anniversay meeting / Digital Tipping Point
> presentation.  Please print and post, if you can!
>
>   http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/
>
> Thanks, and happy new year!!!

In the meantime, I've just posted, or submitted, this event to the following:

  * DavisWiki
  * Sacramento craigslist
  * Sacramento Bee (printed calendar)
  * Davis Community Network (DNC) online calendar
  * Linux Today
  * SF Bay Area Independent Media Center
  * Davis Media Access (prev'ly DCTV) on-air community bulletin board
  * Sacramento Bee "SacTicket" online calendar

Happy new year!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/