[vox] [Semi-OT] Some stuff for free / for sale

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Dec 14 20:26:08 PST 2007

We've got a few things we're not using, and I thought I'd put them out for
LUGOD folks before trying something like Craigslist...

  * USB keyboard w/ built-in trackball
    (Focus Electronics brand)
    Asking $15 obo

  * Universal Power Supply  [probably have manual, etc.]
    possibly w/ bad battery [*]
    (APC brand 'Smart-UPS 420')
    Free!
    [*] Hard to tell, the power outlets in the house we're renting are hokey!

And, not computer related:

  * Light therapy box  [have manual, etc.]
    (Alaskan Norther Lights brand 'North Star 10,000)
    Asking $50 obo

  * 28" (or so?) color TV  (CRT)  [probably have manual, etc.]
    (GE Brand; forget the model, inlcudes 'GemStar' on-screen guide and PiP)
    Asking $75 obo

Please reply off-list.  For those who forgot, I moved back to Davis, and
live just north of downtown (J & 8th Streets).

Thx!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/