Ubuntu 7.04 Released! [[vox] CD burns needed for WEF and GTC events]

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:48:19 PDT 2007

On 4/19/07, Micah Cowan <micah at cowan.name> wrote:
> FYI, Ubuntu 7.04 ("Feisty Fawn") was released at ~7:30 am (Pacific time)
> this morning! :)
>
> ...though I'd recommend either finding a damn good mirror, or waiting
> awhile for the download, until the hubbub dies down a bit. I'm upgrading
> my work box atm (home's been running Feisty for about a month), and
> downloads are at ~20kbs :-/
>
> -Micah

Does anyone know if Herd-5 plus all updates exactly equals final.
I understand that the package count will be different unless you clear out
"Installed (Local or Obsolete)".  In my case that is 29 packages, mostly old
Linux Headers, etc.  If there is any question, I would rather format the drive
and start from scratch.  No sense in introducing potential problems later.

tnx
-rich