[vox] RE: [vox-announce] CD burns needed for WEF and GTC events

Esteban Neck Perez Retamozo estebanunifiis at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:06:18 PDT 2007

What distros do you need?I have many distros, most of them are DVD-Lives an=
d DVD Linux distros.ESTEBAN> Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:17:39 -0700> From: n=
bs at sonic.net> To: vox-announce at lists.lugod.org> Subject: [vox-announce] CD =
burns needed for WEF and GTC events> > > LUGOD is planning to attend the "W=
hole Earth Festival" at UC Davis> (http://wef.ucdavis.edu/ - May 11-13), an=
d is hoping to attend the> "Government Technology Conference" in Sacramento=
> (http://www.govtech.net/events/ - May 16-18).> > One of the things LUGOD =
does at these kinds of events is hand out free> software CDs, such as Linux=
 live CDs, Linux distro installers, and> Open Source software collections f=
or Windows.> > Volunteers are sought who can help produce these CD handouts=
.> So, if you have a CD writer, blank discs and some free time, please help=
> us out!> > For links and more info., visit our WEF and GTC planning pages=
:> >   http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/>   http://www.lugod.org/projects/=
gtc/> > You can discuss these events on our 'vox-outreach' mailing list:> >=
   http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/#vox-outreach> > Thanks in advance,> >=
 -bill!> pr at lugod.org> http://www.lugod.org/> Linux Users' Group of Davis> =
announce
Descubre Live.com - tu mundo en l=EDnea reunido: noticias, deportes, el tie=
mpo, y mucho m=E1s.
http://www.live.com/getstarted