[vox] mythtv anyone?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Apr 16 20:41:16 PDT 2007

> I'd be particularly interested to know what people have used for casing.
> Also, what IR equipment/remotes people have had experience with.
>
> BTW, what was the second tuner for: picture-in-picture? Or is there
> another use?
>
> --
> Micah J. Cowan
> Programmer, musician, typesetting enthusiast, gamer...
> http://micah.cowan.name/

There is a company which sells boxes preinstalled that seems to be
good

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/tvease/StoreFront

Ruben

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed that one."