[vox] Social, Installfest, Linux class, Speakers

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 3 16:50:06 PDT 2006

A few topics:

Social
------
For those who missed the vox-announce post, LUGOD meets for a social
gathering tonight at Delta of Venus cafe:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Installfest
-----------
LUGOD's holding it's first Installfest workshop in a long while, later
this month: Saturday, October 21st:  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Sign up if you're interested!  http://www.lugod.org/if/rsvp/

Send an e-mail to the coordinators (if at lugod.org) or post a message to the
IF list (vox-if at lists.lugod.org) if you'd like to volunteer (we'll need help!)

It'd also be good to get flyers posted around campus and town, advertising
the event.  (I'll try to whip something together and post it to the LUGOD
website later tonight.)

Linux Class

Speakers
--------
We're looking for people to speak at LUGOD in the coming months
(November, December and beyond).  Let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/