[vox] Re: Flyers around campus

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 3 16:35:18 PDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 03:21:39PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Today's Topics:
> >
> >   1. Flyers around campus (Bill Kendrick)
>
> You have a stack ready? Or a pdf for me?

This one's not too bad:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/lugod-lwe-2004-flyer.pdf

I should really post some other good flyers, since I'm no longer the
main person printing and posting them.  They're hiding in various places
on my Linux partition.

But that should do for now, I hope!  You may be able to get reimbursed
for copies (say, at Kinkos) if you ask Henry, our president and treasurer.

BTW, some other good locations around town:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/where.php

Thanks!

-bill!
(remember, I'm 100mi away in Mountain View ;) )