[vox] cell phone contracts

Dave Margolis dave at silogram.net
Mon Nov 27 20:37:14 PST 2006

On Nov 26, 2006, at 9:02 AM, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> Well, that sunk it.  I'm now the proud owner of a Treo 700p.

Eww...I'm jealous.  Assuming you don't mind sharing, can I got some
details on how much you're paying for data access and through which
provider?  Cingular wants $45 on top of their regular voice fees and
this is just inane to me.  I like T-mobile's $20 charge for unlimited
data usage but I've had less success with the reception of T-mobile
than Cingular where I live and work.