[vox] Re: Call for volunteers: Flyer posting this weekend

Ryan cjg5ehir02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Mar 11 01:25:39 PST 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 03:30 pm, Bill Kendrick nbs-at-sonic.net |lugod|
wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:51:03PM -0800, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
> > Greetings LUGOD members!
> >
> > We'd like to do some flyer posting this weekend on campus, and possibly
> > arround town.
>
> Hi Ryan, et al.  Has there been any word on this?  I admittedly have not
> done a flyer yet for the March 18th IF or the March 20th DVD Authoring
> talk, but should have time to do it tonight.
>
> Right now, I have "Sat or Sun" listed on the website for when this
> flyer-posting campaign will be happening.  Has a date been picked? :)

Seth is up for saturday. I don't have any other vollenteres. Seth, please
email me your phone number privatly.

If I don't hear from anyone by sat at noonish, I will have to start drafting
people, to fight in the war on ignorance of lugod.

(excuse the poor spelling, it's leate and spell check is broken for some
reason.)
--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/