[vox] Re: Call for volunteers: Flyer posting this weekend

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Mar 10 15:30:35 PST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:51:03PM -0800, Ryan Castellucci wrote:
> Greetings LUGOD members!
>
> We'd like to do some flyer posting this weekend on campus, and possibly
> arround town.

Hi Ryan, et al.  Has there been any word on this?  I admittedly have not
done a flyer yet for the March 18th IF or the March 20th DVD Authoring talk,
but should have time to do it tonight.

Right now, I have "Sat or Sun" listed on the website for when this
flyer-posting campaign will be happening.  Has a date been picked? :)

Thx!