[vox] What to replace first?

Zach Johnson zjohnson at math.ucdavis.edu
Thu Jun 29 14:07:16 PDT 2006

Just be glad you did not get married in 1986, you could be still using
a 386.

It sounds like replacing the MB will necessitate replacing the CPU
and vice versa.

The video card sort of follows suit, seeing that you might want to
spend your money on a PCIe based video card which is a different
slot that the PCI or AGP you likely have now.

Basicly I think you are screwed, and will likely need to replace
it all at once, as well as RAM.