[vox] Why Ubuntu, Kubuntu?

David Waetjen dwaetjen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:51:24 PST 2006

Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Ubuntu (he initially donated like 10
million to get it started) is working hard to bring Open Source in Africa (I
believe he is South African).  He has helped get Africaans and Xhosa
translated for linux...  A rich bastard, but he spreads his wealth and seems
to work hard to make a difference.  http://www.markshuttleworth.com/