[vox] SuSE Bloat

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Fri Feb 3 20:35:13 PST 2006

>Do people think SuSE is getting out of hand here, or is this the
> norm for any contemporary desktop whether it be Windows or Linux?

I bought suse 10 last year and I found that it was very user friendly for
someone like me.  I had my printer and inhouse network set up with no
complications whatsoever.  Email, browser and customization were too easy.
I have a nice pc so I don't mind suse taking up the real estate to give me a
desktop environment that I have grown accustom to

For someone like me suse 10 made the relality of using linux possible.  Now
if I could just get my ati 3d card to work I can play some games (americas
army, unreal tournament).

Jim.