[vox] No speaker tonight --- cancel or hold social meeting instead?

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Dec 18 10:29:24 PST 2006

If I could fly out I'd come and speak, but for what it is worth, from my
expereince, meetings without a speak is the best kind of meetings.  Make sure
you have enough computers, beer and sushi and relax.

You have many smart and interesting people in your group.  Say hello to the
women or man to your left, and then repeat to the right.

Ruben

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 10:23:11AM -0800, Henry House wrote:
> We have not succeeded in finding a speaker for tonight's meeting. I am
> considering canceling the meeting, but alternately is there is interest
> we could hold a social meeting instead, at Crepeville or another
> restaurant in Davis. What are everyone's thoughts? If I don't hear from
> anyone wanting to have a social gathering, I will just cancel the
> meeting, so please let me know. Thanks.
>
> Henry House
> root (president)
>
> --
> Henry House
> +1 530 753 3361 ext. 13
> Please don't send me HTML mail! My mail system frequently rejects it.
> The unintelligible text that may follow is a digital signature.
> See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to use it.
> My OpenPGP key: <http://hajhouse.org/hajhouse.asc>.

__________________________
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming
sharecroppers to our own cultural heritage -- we need
the ability to participate in our own society."

"> I'm an engineer. I choose the best tool for the job, politics be damned.

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.

I guess you missed that one."

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net