[vox] No speaker tonight --- cancel or hold social meeting instead?

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Mon Dec 18 10:23:11 PST 2006

We have not succeeded in finding a speaker for tonight's meeting. I am
considering canceling the meeting, but alternately is there is interest
we could hold a social meeting instead, at Crepeville or another
restaurant in Davis. What are everyone's thoughts? If I don't hear from
anyone wanting to have a social gathering, I will just cancel the
meeting, so please let me know. Thanks.

Henry House
root (president)

--