[vox] [Fwd: Update - Hurricane Refugee Aid]

Bill Heitman bheitman at inreach.com
Fri Sep 2 18:03:25 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Update - Hurricane Refugee Aid
Date: 2 Sep 2005 02:48:16 -0000
From: CoffeeCup Team <aid at coffeecup.com>
To: bheitman at inreach.com

Hi there,

Just a quick update about our last e-mail to help the
refugees of Hurricane Katrina (further updates will be on
our site).

We have been contacted by hundreds of people that are
sending lots of items for distribution. A BIG THANK YOU to
those that have already taken action.

  If you did not receive the email, we posted it here:

  http://www.coffeecup.com/hurricane/

We have also been contacted by a few churches that are
housing people right now and also by the Corpus Christi
Housing Authority which will be making Apartments available
next week. The items you send us will be going to these and
other efforts in the Houston, San Antonio and Corpus Christi
areas. We will assess those that ask for help on a case by
case basis and will make sure that what you send goes
directly to those that need it most.

San Antonio to house 25,000 more Refugees:

http://wireservice.wired.com/wired/story.asp?section=Breaking&storyId=1083666&tw=wn_wire_story

Refugees Arriving in Houston Area and the Astrodome:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9160993/

People will be spread around the Texas gulf coast in many
different venues. The estimates are that nearly 100,000
people will arrive in Texas in the next week with many
others following shortly afterwards.

Please continue to send 'Comfort Goods' as described here:
http://www.coffeecup.com/hurricane/

Thank you for your support,

Nick Longo
CEO CoffeeCup Software
www.coffeecup.com

This message was sent to: bheitman at inreach.com

You received this message because you opted-in this address
to our newsletter via our Website or when you downloaded or
purchased our Software, Web Hosting, or other product or
service.

To change your newsletter settings go here: