[vox] Speaker needed for June 7th!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed May 18 10:23:16 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 09:24:31AM +0100, Josh Parsons wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 13:50 -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > Would anyone like to present on June 7th?
>
> I'd like to do a talk on "linux on the nslu2" sometime is the future,
> but June 7th isn't great for me - it's the first day of a month during
> which I'll be out of the country.  Is there any chance of scheduling a
> meeting the previous week, in place of the June 7th meeting?

If people are willing to move the date, it should work out okay,
as the prior meeting will have still been 2 weeks earlier.

The biggest consideration, though, is meetingplace.  We've already booked
the June 7th date, and I'm unsure whether May 31st (or anything else
that we would be booking so close) would be available. :^/

In the meantime, I'll take up your offer to come speak, period, and add
you to the TBA page. ;^)

Thx!