[vox] Speaker needed for June 7th!

Josh Parsons jbparsons at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 18 01:24:31 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 13:50 -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Would anyone like to present on June 7th?

I'd like to do a talk on "linux on the nslu2" sometime is the future,
but June 7th isn't great for me - it's the first day of a month during
which I'll be out of the country.  Is there any chance of scheduling a
meeting the previous week, in place of the June 7th meeting?

--
Josh Parsons
Philosophy Department