[vox] Maybe I will try Kubuntu and ignore Ubuntu

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun May 8 16:28:05 PDT 2005

Someone has done a brief list of "48 problems encountered with Ubuntu"
(and most of it turns out to be issues with Gnome and Nautilus) in their
first 48 hours of using it:

  http://mpt.net.nz/archive/2005/04/11/ubuntu

Now, I haven't gone through, step by step, to find out if KDE has any of the
same or similar issues.  I know there are some, but I also know many are
issues which can be configured easily.  (Don't like menus at the top of
each window, a la Windows, but rather at the top of the screen, a la Mac OS?
There's an option for it in KDE since at least 2.x :^) )