[vox] Grandma's Distro

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun May 1 23:17:58 PDT 2005

On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 11:15:26PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> I'll be interested to know if you run into this problem
> (I did):
>
>   http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=28678

I had seen a few issues like this in regular Debian/sarge
(sadly, I don't remember the /exact/ issues, but it had to do with
two packages fighting over the same file).

They seem to settle down eventually after a week or so.  In the meantime,
I didn't look into it too deeply, but there's a #debain-kde channel on
irc.freenode.net that /might/ be of use.