[vox] [fwd] Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, Mar 24, 2005

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Mar 14 12:29:23 PST 2005

----- Forwarded message from Bill Crooke <bill at thecrookes.com> -----

    Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, Mar 24, 2005

      We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
      week!  Here are the details about this meeting.  For more
      information or directions go to http://www.penlug.org/

      Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account
      and modify the website if you have something to contribute.