[vox] Anybody going to Where 2.0

Bob bob at maccione.com
Wed Jun 8 12:57:13 PDT 2005

I just found out about Where 2.0 over in SF at the end of the month and it appears that LUGOD members get a 25% discount.

It looks interesting and I'll be driving in from Roseville (really early) for the first day of the conf (June 29th) and heading back the same day.  I have space for others if anyone needs a ride.

bobm

----- snip ----

Here is the registration info:

Join us at the first O'Reilly Where 2.0 Conference. Location-based

mapping

and services like Google Earth and Virtual Earth are becoming mainstream

technologies. Meanwhile, innovative new software makes it possible to

mash-up the wealth of new data with existing apps to create amazing new

tools. Come explore the emerging consumer and enterprise ecosystems

around

location-aware technologies that increasingly impact the way we work and

play.

We're offering a special discount to the locals--user group members in

California.

With this "locals only" discount, your members get 25% off of WHERE

registration.

Use code wherelurgr when you register online:

To register, go to:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/where2005/create/ord_where