[vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Feb 28 10:35:58 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 10:01:59AM -0800, Don Werve wrote:
> To be honest, after the end of DS9, I was wondering why alarms weren't
> going off in Engineering about the breech in the 'Suck' containment
> fields.  Ergo, I stopped watching.

What!?  You didn't like Voyager? :)

Honestly, and unfortunately, Enterprise has grown on my recently.
(Now that they've stopped all this time travel crap.)

I esp. like the Andorian fellow... I forget the actor's name, but he was
Wayun <sp?> on DS9, which was a pretty cool, creepy, smarmy character. :)