[vox] OT: Star Trek (was [vox-tech] Assorted OO questions)

Don Werve donw at agentsix.net
Mon Feb 28 10:01:59 PST 2005

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 12:05:43PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> [in his .signature]
>
>>Save Star Trek Enterprise from extinction: http://www.saveenterprise.com
>>

> After the last pair of episodes, did anyone get the feeling they might be
> on their way to a new series: "Star Trek: Columbia"? ;^)

To be honest, after the end of DS9, I was wondering why alarms weren't
going off in Engineering about the breech in the 'Suck' containment
fields.  Ergo, I stopped watching.

--
Don Werve (Unix Sys Admin) | Email: donw AT agentsix DOT net

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it.  Action
has magic, grace and power in it." -- Goethe